Sunday 20 October 2013

DESIGN FOR PRINT - INITIAL MIND MAPPING

I approached the brief by first looking into what I needed to research and what the key elements of design for print were.


I put down all the information I already new as well as other aspects of print I had heard of but did not fully understand. 

I split my thinking down into seven different sections, giving me different key areas and my knowledge associated with them. These seven sections were;
- Stock
- Format
- Process
- Finishing
- Cost
- Design
- Colour Modes

As well as possible content this thinking also provided me with a variety of different design possibilities that I could take forward and develop. 

Although this was a very broad starting point it provided me with all the topics and areas that I needed to research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment